Stat Counter

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

News You Can Use: Celebrity Update

Dear Readers,
I feel the need to update you on all things Celebrity related today.
I am in the process of moving and have been busy packing and therefore, am super stressed.  So instead of complaining about my life I thought it would be best to share what's going on in the lives of celebrities.   

So here is some
"News You Can Use."

Oscar Nominations Came Out Yesterday:
You can read the complete list HERE.  I'm ok with pretty much all of their picks.  Except anything to do with "The Tree of Life".  Which in my opinion, was horrible.  Was it not??

The Oscars are February 26th.

Demi Moore Has Been Hospitalized:
For "Exhaustion".  She collapsed from an epileptic seizure and was rushed to the hospital last night.  Lately, she's lost a ton of weight and those around her have been concerned for some time.  They believe that she's fallen off the wagon and has been hitting the booze pretty hard.  So in addition to getting a divorce from Ashton Kutcher, this is what Demi has been up to.  Celebs are notorious for being hospitalized for "Exhaustion".  It's weird, because I haven't seen her act in anything since GI Jane.  Maybe she's exhausted from plastic surgery??  We need to cut her some slack though.  Word on the street is that getting a divorce is non-fun.  Also, she has decided to seek professional treatment.  And for that, I commend her.  

Rihanna and Chris Brown:
Rihanna and Chris Brown never really stopped hanging out.  They were spotted out this last weekend together.  They have recently started to re-follow each other on Twitter.  It is in my opinion that these two are going to give it another try.  Should they try it one more time??  Uh, no.  Definitely not.  But I don't think they're going to listen to me.  Or you.  Or anyone except their loins.  

Heidi Klum and Seal Headed Towards Splitsville:
Heidi Klum is filing for divorce from Seal.  After six years.  (Some sources are saying it's been 7 years.)  I'm not sure...Let's just say they've been together 6-7 years.  And in Hollywood time that's pretty much forever.  I didn't see this one coming.  I'm really going to miss their Halloween party outfits.  My sources are saying that Heidi is just using this as a scare tactic to get Seal to go to therapy for his anger outbursts.  Apparently he has issues with anger management.  We'll see what happens.  
To be continued.  

Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari Have Come Down With A Case Of The Babies:
Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari are having a baby.  This is probably a bad idea.  Babies however get a lot of press.  PR wise I guess this is how Kristin Cavalleri is going to stay relevant.  And I'm pretty sure she wants to get paid.  There's no better way to make sure you get some consistent cheddar for 18 years than having a baby put in you.  Is this a bad idea??  Yes.  Is she going to be financially set for life??  Yes.

Lil Jon + Maury Povich = Bad:
Found this little treasure on YouTube.  Looks like Lil Jon teamed up with Maury Povich and made a song "Dat Baby Don't Look Like Me."  The song, is horrible.  You can check it out for yourself below.  The lyrical masterpiece starts at the 18 second mark.   


It's Getting Ugly Between Katy Perry and Russell Brand:
Katy Perry unfollowed her husband Russel Brand on Twitter.  This is looking like it's going to get bad.  Supposedly, he's working on a "tell all" book.  I'm guessing that this is going to get way out of control before it's all said and done.  

Jessica Simpson Knows How To Party:
Jessica Simpson wore this mask.  Why??  I have no idea.  And I'm pretty sure she has no idea either.  About a lot of things.  (If you can't tell, the mask is of a male reproductive organ.)  I'm hoping this is just her trying to be funny??  The pic was taken at a friend's Bachelorette Party.  She's super pregnant right now and therefore can't drink.  Still, I don't get it.  

Vanessa Bryant Is Getting Paid:
Vanessa Bryant (Kobe Bryant's ex) ended up with $75 million and 3 mansions.  Earlier, I projected she'd get $100...and so not to brag or anything, but I was pretty much right on.
Khloe Isn't A Kardashian After All:
Color me surprised.  I thought she totally looked like Kim and Kourtney.  No??  Don't any of you worry.  They're going to address this whole thing just like every other family does:  By having a special episode about the scandal on their show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians."


A Gem of a Photo I Found On The Internets:
Louis Vuitton Hockey Mask.  So you can be a serial killer in style.  


And Finally, A YouTube Flash Mob Sensation:


Should you have any thoughts, comments, or would like to reflect further...Just leave a comment!
Forever, Blogging About Informative News You Can Use,
Miss Oakley


 **Comments are Welcome & No Judgement Shall Ever be Passed.
 **As with Everything I Write, Feel Free to Share.  Sharing is Caring.
 **Should you wish to read more profound thoughts throughout the day...
          Follow my twitter account @MissOakley

No comments:

Post a Comment