Stat Counter

Friday, January 20, 2012

I Have Class All Weekend. Jealous??


Dear Readers,

It's another day.  And therefore, another thing that I need to share with you.

Today is kind of a big day. For I officially start the second semester of Graduate School.

I only have 2 1/2 years left.  So watch out world.

This semester I'm taking two classes that are going to be super interesting:  Psychiatric Disorders and Educational Research.

In the Psychiatric Disorders class we are going to learn how to diagnose and then plan treatment around various disorders.

I am pumped.

There's a lot of reading that comes with that class.  Turns out, there are a ton of different disorders out there.  One of our books is 900 pages.  And that's just one of the three that we need to read.  And that's not  even counting the non-book stuff we have to read/do.

I happen to like reading, so this will mostly likely work out for me.

However, I think it may be best that I get this reading done before I go to bed.  The other night I was reading a study on Schizophrenia for this class...and I had some weird dreams that night.

One of the things that I'm not looking forward to is the fact that all of my classes are on the weekends this semester though.  My classes are Friday nights from 5-10pm and then all day Saturday and Sundays.

The things we do for Master's degrees.

So while you are busy having a life this weekend...I'll be busy getting my learn on.  I will also be getting my Lunchable on.  And drinking a Capri Sun.  Because it's Grad School, and that's what you do.

Let's Reflect, What Did We Learn?
  • In 2 1/2 years, I might have a life.
  • Reading about Schizophrenia before going to bed causes strange dreams.
  • Nothing says future Therapist like bringing a Lunchable to class.

So, I Ask You?
Are you doing anything fun this weekend??  Are you jealous of my life??

Forever, Blogging About Things You Need To Know,
Miss Oakley

 **Comments are welcome & no judgement will be passed.
 **As with everything I write, Feel Free to Share.
 **Should you wish to read more of my completely profound thoughts throughout the day...

          Follow my twitter account @MissOakley

No comments:

Post a Comment