Stat Counter

Monday, January 9, 2012

Celebrity Update: Beyonce Has Given Birth: Welcome: Blue Ivy Carter

Dear Readers,

I wanted to do a second post today in order to update you on all things Celebrity.  In addition to blogging about "The Two Best Friends I Never Wanted In The First Place", I'd also like to discuss the birth of what will one day be a little mini mogul.

On Saturday, Beyonce and Jay Z gave birth to a baby girl: “Blue Ivy Carter”.  They bought a wing of a NYC hospital (Lenox Hill hospital on the upper east side) for $1.3 million dollars to keep their privacy…Yet, somehow that didn’t keep me from learning about the birth of their child.  (And obtaining what I feel is a pretty solid photo---------------------------------------->)  

A lot of things are going on with this story.  For now I will share what I have.

Also, does everyone realize her initials are B.I.C.??  It doesn't matter, this little girl is going to be loaded and her initials could be anything.  

Another thing that’s being tossed around is that they had a surrogate and it wasn’t Beyonce that gave birth.  For a while there Beyonce would show up at events with a baby bump.  Seemingly at random.  The bump would vary in size in accordance with what would be a natural progression on pregnancy (or at least this is what I noticed.)  For example:  one day it would be way smaller than the day before.  I don’t know what to believe.  I’m just reporting what the word on the street is.


Why the Name Blue?
Jay Z is a big fan of the color “blue”.  It’s his favorite color.  Three of his albums have "blue" references:
1.) “The Blueprint”
2.)“The Blueprint 2”
3.)“The Blueprint 3”
4) His child named "Blue"

He also dated the singer “Blu Cantrell.” 

Why Ivy?
People are saying that “IVY” stands for:  "Illuminati's Very Youngest."  Also if you say “Ivy” out loud is could sound like “IV” or the number 4.  

Beyonce and Jay Z are a big fan of the number “4”:
Beyonce’s birthday is September 4th
Jay Z’s is December 4th.   
They married on April 4th, 2008.  
The name of Beyonce’s recent album is “Four”.
If you count his child...this is his 4th blueprint on the earth.

**The Illuminati is a secret society that Jay Z has been suspected of being a part of.  I don’t believe this.  It’s just pretty ridiculous.  You can google it if you want to.  But trust me, I've already looked into it for you and I think it's bogus.  

My Love For Bey and Jay:  
I love these two.  Separately and together.  He’s probably the best rapper of all time.  In my opinion.  She’s just the bomb.  I’m glad those two are together.  I also love that they both hyphenated their last names.  A while back he legally changed his name to Shawn Carter-Knowles.  Love it.  He's a rapper, yet not too cool to take his boo's last name.  

My Jay Z Experience:
I had a brush in the past with Mr. Jay Z in NYC.  The year was 2009.  I was in Times Square walking back to my hotel in Chelsea in the Garment District.  I'm on my walking back from seeing "The Phantom of the Opera" and Jay Z and his crew going into what looked like an abandoned building.  I wanted to knock on the door and see what the deal was...but I wasn’t a huge fan of my outfit.  I always imagined that when I met Jay J I would be wearing something awesome…so I decided against it.  When I got back to my hotel I did some “research”.  I wanted to know why he was going into an abandoned building with a crew of 10 people.  According to my research, he was going into one of his secret clubs that he owns in NYC.  It was a pretty random citing.  But not completely random, as they live in a gigantic apartment in Tribeca.   


My Prediction:  This Kid Is Going To Take Over The World:
If you don't think that this is the last time we're going to hear about "Blue Ivy Carter" you're mistaken.  This child was born to be a star.  


This afternoon they confirmed the birth.  Jay Z also posted a new song on his social website "Life + Times" called "Glory".  The song is about his new daughter.  (See it's already happening...this kid already has her own song...)





Other Predictions of Celebrity Children That Will Take Over The World:

  • Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith:  Jayden and Willow.
  • Reverend Run (Run DMC):  Diggy.
  • Tom Cruise and Katie Dawson's Creek (not her real last name):  Suri Cruise (she's only 5, but she's going to be running the show here soon...I'm convinced of it.)
  • All of Angelina Jolie's and Brad Pitt's kids.
  • I could go on and on...I think you get my point.  These kids WILL take over one day.

Let's Reflect:  What Have We Learned:
Blue Jay Z's favorite color.
The children of celebrities will one day take over the world.
I have entirely too much time on my hands.

So, I Ask You:
Would you name your child after your favorite color??  Are celebrity children taking over the world??  Is it in your opinion, that it would serve me best to get a full time job and stop blogging??


Forever, Blogging About Informative News You Can Use,

Miss Oakley


 **Comments are Welcome & No Judgement Shall Ever be Passed.
 **As with Everything I Write, Feel Free to Share.  Sharing is Caring.
 **Should you wish to read more profound thoughts throughout the day...
          Follow my twitter account @MissOakley

2 comments:

  1. How funny! You have a Jay-Z run in and I had a Bey run in ages ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this makes us famous by association?? Or that's what I'm telling myself.

    ReplyDelete