Stat Counter

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Ten Things in Ten Minutes on Thanksgiving Eve

Dear Readers,


There are ten things that I wanted to share with you today.  Due to my very important schedule, I have about ten minutes to write this post.  So therefore, on this Thanksgiving Eve I will be writing about:  Ten Things I'm Thankful for this Thanksgiving.  Oh, and they are also the first ten things that came to my mind.  At this point I'm not even sure myself what I'm going to write.  


Ten Things in Ten Minutes that I'm Thankful for This Thanksgiving Eve:
  1. Sweatpants.  I love them.  They are comfortable and they just make sense.  I literally wouldn't know what to do without them.
  2. "Keeping it Real".  Not actually keeping it real...but the phrase itself.  It just works.  
  3. That I fit in most of my pants.  Seriously.  
  4. My Boo.  Mainly because he actually let's me refer to him as "My Boo" and puts up with most of my ridiculousness.  I'm sure he's thankful that he's #4 on the list after: sweatpants, keeping it real, and me fitting in my pants.  (This isn't a list of priorities...it's a list of randomness). This is exactly what I'm talking about...he puts up with this/me. 
  5. "Can't Tell Me Nothin"- Zach Galifianakis does Kanye West  Basically, everything on Funny or Die makes me laugh.  Which I'm Thankful for.  Oh, "The Landlord" with Will Ferrell is another favorite on funnyordie.com
  6. You Tube.  Alright, the secret is out:  I like to spend time looking up very important things on the internets.
  7. Anderson Cooper, Nate Berkus, Neil Patrick Harris, and LLCoolJ.  I love those guys.
  8. That I sleep with a Thesaurus.  I love words.  The actual word, "Word" is a good word.  Word??
  9. The rap music.  I love it and I wouldn't be who I am today without it.  
  10. "The League".  Best show, hands down on TV.  If you're not already watching it, you need to get after it.  It will change your life.  
  11. That all my Prom Dresses Still Fit.  You never know. (Oh yeah, I tried them all on yesterday as I was "organizing" my closet.)
  12. Puppies, Kitties...Just Animals in General.
  13. And finally, that people from all over:  the US, Scotland, France, Germany, Russia, Albania, Sweden, one of the Koreas, as well as, Trinidad and Tobago have read this blog.  Keep up the good work everyone.  
Alright, and so there are the ten things I'm most thankful for in the last ten minutes on this Thanksgiving Eve.  Ok, 13 things.  Close.

**Oh yeah, details of the complete rundown of my closet debacle from yesterday to come.  So many things happened and I couldn't even begin to write about them in ten minutes.

Let's Reflect, What have We Learned??
  • I like to keep it real.  Not actually, but I like to say "I like to keep it real."
  • I spend a lot of time on the internet watching awesome stuff.
  • This blog is an International travesty.  But seriously, thank you...to all three of you who read this.   And my apologies in advance to the world for all future blog posts.


So, I ask you:
Do you like to keep it real??  What are the first ten things that come to mind that you're thankful for??

Forever, Blogging About Things You Never Knew You Wanted To Know,
Miss Oakley

 **Comments are welcome & no judgement will be passed.
 **As with everything I write, Feel Free to Share.
 **Should you wish to read more things you never knew you wanted to know throughout the day...
          Follow my twitter account @MissOakley

6 comments:

  1. I Facebooked a brief list of things I am thankful for off the top of my head & someone quickly chastised me for leaving my huband out of my impromptu list!

    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left out friends and family. So I'm just waiting for my mom to call and file a formal grievance.

    Have a great Thanksgiving Lesli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and my "huband" would be my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you cleared that up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Concealer
    2. Hair dye/great beautician
    3. Family, friends. (I'm filing)
    4. vacations
    5. pets
    6. Restaurants
    7. Washing machines/dryers
    8. My own bed
    9. Pictures(if I ever figure out how to post them,Shannon watch out)
    10. Love

    Not in this order!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course my own mother says "concealer" before "love". A lot of things just started to make sense.

    ReplyDelete