Stat Counter

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Keeping It 100

Carving out time to workout with a newborn is an art I'm learning. Today's workout took 2+ hours and rest breaks included two feedings, a cuddle/dance session, smiles, and screaming. The actual workout was NOT two hours, if I had to guess...maybe 40 minutes total? Who knows. It's hard to tell. And it doesn't matter. 

The mini is in a growth spurt and I'm getting creative with at home workouts. I'm learning to go with the flow and let her do her thing.

My hair hasn't been washed in a while and I may have started working out in my pjs. Am I mad I didn't make it to the gym today? No way. She's only little for so long and well, the mini makes an excellent 10 lb weight. She loves to workout with me. Which makes sense because she did it for 41 weeks and 2 days in mommy's tummy.

Okay, I'm out. 

Keep it 100,
Mom Jeans 

No comments:

Post a Comment