Stat Counter

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Laughter: An Infographic

Dear Readers,

This weekend, make some time to laugh. Find something fun/funny to laugh at. I'm a firm believer in laughter being the best medicine. Evidence: This infographic.

Here's what laughter can do for your body:


Not only is laughter good for you: It's FUN.

So go ahead, laugh. Find something funny.When I feel a case of the sads coming on, I usually go to one of my old and trusted friends: YouTube. Just today, I found this gem:


So, I challenge you to laugh today. NO. I challenge you to laugh MULTIPLE times today. Go ahead, Laugh. Make your own day.

Also, I challenge you to read another one of my blogs today. If you don't find the blog post itself funny. Maybe you will find the fact that I intentionally write about these things, and post them on the internet...humorous.

Other Writings By Yours Truly:
The Amish Exist
Eggs are Delicious. Except After Their Expiration Date
I Haven't Bought Underpants Since 2005
Dogs, Babies, and Bears

Forever Posting, (Until the Internet Says I Can't)

Miss Oakley
**Comments are welcome & no judgement will be passed.
**As with everything I write, Feel Free to Share.
**Follow me on Twitter @MissOakley 
**PS, If you're a fan of the blog you could become a "Follower" and have posts emailed to you.  It's a pretty elite and exclusive group of followers...so consider yourself lucky.  It's like winning the lottery...Except minus the money part.


2 comments:

  1. It's like he's got a pogo stick! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As they say, laughter is the best medicine. Thanks for sharing the infographic for the proof! Thanks for sharing the video too! I can’t help but play it over and over for more laughs.

    ReplyDelete