Stat Counter

Friday, April 27, 2012

I Smell Like Pepper. Also, I'm Itchy. And I'm Eating Chocolate in my Underpants.

(P.S. I wrote this journalistic masterpiece last night...But then got busy and didn't post it...So I'm doing it now.  Deal with it.)

Welcome to my life.  Actually, I do other things during the day than what I post on this blog...

But do you want to hear about my actual day??  OR do you want to hear why I smell like pepper??

Honestly, I don't know why I smell like pepper.  But the fact remains...I smell like freshly ground pepper.  I just had a gyro...So maybe that was it??  Who knows.  Also, who cares.

Now that I think about it...A lot of things have been smelling like pepper lately.  I think my sniffer is off.  Or my allergies are on.  Doesn't matter.  I'm still going to blog about how...for reasons unknown...I smell like a can of Diet Dr. Pepper.

By the way, that stuff is delicious.  My Grandma got me hooked on it as a kid and I've loved it ever since.  She also got me hooked on "The Price is Right."

I'll tell you what:  The show isn't the same without Bob Barker.  Who is with me??

Anyway, back to the non-point of this blog...

I'm itchy.  No reason.  But I thought I'd share.  What this blog really is about is the over-sharing of personal information that you never knew you wanted to know in the first place...So, I'm just going to leave the itchy part and move on to the chocolate/underwear-fest.

I was going to work out today after work.  But then a friend asked me if I wanted to meet up and eat delicious Greek food instead. 

And obviously a gyro is going to win out over the gym...Pretty much every single time.  

(The gyro is important to understanding why I currently am in my underpants and eating chocolate...)

After eating something salty, I always like to finish it with something sweet.  

It's healthy and good for your body to eat extremely salty food and then directly afterwards consume equally sweet food.

Wait...No that's not true.  It's just something I made up...then put it on the internet...Therefore, making it true.

If Wikipedia can do it, so can I.

(I hope at least one nerd/awesome person got that lame joke.)

Anyway, I've started a new writing process...

For the last couple days I have taken whatever I've most recently tweeted about...And turned it into a horrible blog post.  

If anyone follows me on the twitter...You know that I'm random and the information I choose to share is sometimes questionable.  

It's kind of like my blog.  But worse.

Anyway, for the past week I've taken my tweets and turned them into journalistic masterpieces of blogs.

Just trying something different out.  

It can't hurt. 

Anyway...the boo is coming home soon so I need to act like I'm not sitting around in my undies eating a bag of chocolate.

Let's Reflect:  What Have We Learned?

  • For reasons unknown I smell like black pepper and am itchy.
  • Chocolate is best when eaten in your underpants.
  • I tweet and blog highly informational things.

So, I Ask You?
Do you like pepper??  Do you miss Bob Barker on "The Price is Right"??  Are you un-friending/un-following me as you read this??

Forever Blogging About Important Life Events,
Miss Oakley


 **Comments are welcome & no judgement will be passed.
 **As with everything I write, Feel Free to Share.
 **Should you wish to read more of my completely profound thoughts throughout the day...
          Follow me on Twitter @MissOakley 
**PS, If you're a fan of the blog you could become a "Follower" and have posts emailed to you.  It's a pretty elite and exclusive group of followers...so consider yourself lucky.  It's like winning the lottery...Except minus the money part.

No comments:

Post a Comment