Stat Counter

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I Haven't Bought Underpants Since 2005

I really haven't.  I think this also coincides with the last time I gave a crap as well.  But...if I look back on  my past...I don't think I've ever really did care.

But definitely not since 2005.  Just based on the lack of underwear purchases alone.






I wish I was one of those girls that liked cute undergarments.  But I don't care.  I'm that girl that has 10 nude bras...

LET'S PARTY.

Nude bras are functional.  They go with everything.

I get up in the morning and I don't have to think.  All I have to do is put one of my nude bras on and go.  That's it.  There's no matching and hemming and hawing when I get ready.

Would I be considered "sexy"?  No.

And I don't care.

I like sweat pants and being comfortable.  That's just who I am.

Also, I would like to point out that I have very sensitive skin and can really only wear cotton clothing.

Which works out for me because lacy stuff is ITCHY and all around non-fun to wear.

Are there girls out there that like lacy undergarments??  Yes.  Society says there are.  Victoria's Secret is in business because of these gals.  There is a whole industry dedicated to these ladies.

There's also a whole industry dedicated to sweat pants (which this particular lady is a big fan of.)

So since the Internet is a fun-filled-festival of TMI, I thought I'd share with you the lack of underwear purchases I've made over the years.  Why?  Because I can.

Also, for all the ladies that get up in the am and rock the matching bra and undies set...full of lace and ruffles...I applaud you.  I cannot do it.  I am not willing to get a rash and be itchy all day just to look cute under my clothes.  If I'm itchy...I'm in a guaranteed bad mood.  And if I have a rash, not only am I going to be in a bad mood, but I'm going to let people know.  And you are those people.  So instead of a blog about underwear...This would be a blog about a RASH.  And we can't have that.

P.S.  While doing "research" for this blog I came across these...I'd totally buy a pair.  And a matching bra... (And now I want some beef jerky...Thanks Internet.)
Blogging About Stuff You Never Knew You Wanted to Know in The First Place,

Miss Oakley

 **Comments are welcome & no judgement will be passed.
 **As with everything I write, Feel Free to Share.
 **Should you wish to read more of my completely profound thoughts throughout the day...
          Follow me on Twitter @MissOakley 
**PS, If you're a fan of the blog you could become a "Follower" and have posts emailed to you.  It's a pretty elite and exclusive group of followers...so consider yourself lucky.  It's like winning the lottery...Except minus the money part.

No comments:

Post a Comment